This collection gathers Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal voices from throughout Australia, exploring what it means to have an Indigenous identity in our country today, and looking forward to a time when the ‘two worlds’ of Australia become one.
The anthology provides a rich source of:
- individual pieces related to the topic of identity
- a wide range of text types and text forms
- topics that will encourage discussion, debate and critical analysis
- primary source material
- material by many leading Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander academics, writers, artists and poets
- both contemporary and historical information.
Some sample pages: